Wakesurf Edge Shaper
FREE SHIPPING in the Continental USA!
Boost Your Boat's Surfing Wave
Give your boat the best wave it has ever experienced with Wakesurf Edge, featuring a huge water displacement face for maximum wave size. No more piling everybody on one side of the boat. No more waiting to switch ballast - keep all that weight in the boat! No more small, washed-out waves.
Plug and Play - No Boat Alterations
The Wakesurf Edge attaches and detaches in seconds, without leaving a trace on your boat. It uses super-strong, industrial strength, stainless suction cups which require no adhesives or modifications to your boat at all. Just attach the Wakesurf Edge on the opposite side of the surfer towards the back of the boat, and surf away!
Tough Materials, Gentle on Your Boat
Compact and easily stowable, the Wakesurf Edge is also designed and assembled in the USA, and made of non-corrosive, durable materials. Its stiff coated, marine-grade, mahogany hardwood core makes it ultra rugged, yet gentle on your gel coat. Plus, it floats! Other devices out there use common steel that rusts and heavy frames that sink, but the Wakesurf Edge is completely non-corrosive and buoyant.
Compatible With Most Boats
The Wakesurf Edge is optimized to drastically improve the wake on most boats, and works great with evenly weighted ballast. It even further enhances the wave from boats with built-in surf tabs! It's compatible with most any boat that has a smooth finish.
(To see if your boat has a good attachment point, make sure the sides of your boat have at least a 6.75 inch tall by 14 inch long smooth area near the stern.)
It Floats! How to use:
- DO NOT TETHER. Tethering could cause damage to your boat and your Wakesurf EdgeTM. When properly attached, Wakesurf Edge will not come off, and it floats if dropped. If a tether is used, it MUST be strung through the rectangular hole in the front of the unit and tied to the front suction cup handle.
- Clean suction cups on the Wakesurf Edge and the contact area on the boat.
- Attach the Wakesurf Edge to the opposite side of the rider, at or below the water line near the stern of your boat. Keep the pointy part facing forward.
- Press the handles firmly against boat and flip up the suction engagement levers.
- Give it a shake to ensure it is suctioned firmly to your boat. If not, try again.
- Surf! (Wakesurf Edge is not meant for speeds greater than 13 MPH.)
- To detach, flip down engagement handles, and press firmly just above the logo.
- Try attaching at different positions on your boat to tweak the length and shape of the wave.
- Safety first - only wakesurf behind inboard boats!
Questions? Want to become an authorized dealer? Ask away: email@example.com