Wakesurf Edge Wake Shaper
FREE SHIPPING in the Continental USA!
1 Year Warranty!
Boost Your Boat's Surfing Wave
Give your boat the best wave it has ever experienced with the Wakesurf Edge Wake Shaper, featuring a huge water displacement face for maximum wave size, and new water channeling technology that gives even more push! No more piling everybody on one side of the boat. No more waiting to switch ballast - keep all that weight in the boat! No more small, washed-out waves. We have done extensive R&D, and our patent-pending design displaces more water, and has proven to kick out a taller and longer wave than the other suction cup based models out there.
Plug and Play - No Boat Alterations
The Wakesurf Edge Wake Shaper attaches and detaches in seconds, without leaving a trace on your boat. It has super-strong, industrial strength, stainless suction cups which require no adhesives or modifications to your boat at all. Our suction cups are like no other out there - easy to install and uninstall, metal handles (not plastic clips that break and are hard to use), and are specially designed to handle some curvature on your boat's hull. Just attach the Wakesurf Edge Wake Shaper on the opposite side of the surfer towards the back of the boat, and surf away!
Tough Materials, Gentle on Your Boat
Easily stowable, the Wakesurf Edge Wake Shaper is also made in the USA, and made of non-corrosive, durable materials. It's ultra rugged, yet gentle on your gel coat. Plus, it floats! Other devices out there use common steel that rusts and heavy frames that sink, but the Wakesurf Edge Wake Shaper is completely non-corrosive and buoyant.
Compatible With Most Boats
The Wakesurf Edge Wake Shaper is optimized to drastically improve the wake on most boats, and works great with evenly weighted ballast. It even further enhances the wave from boats with built-in surf tabs! It's compatible with most any boat that has a smooth finish.
(To see if your boat has a good attachment point, make sure the sides of your boat have at least a 6.5 inch by 14 inch smooth area near the stern.)
It Floats! How to use:
- NO NEED TO TETHER. Tethering could cause damage to your boat and your Wakesurf Edge© Shaper. When properly attached, Wakesurf Edge© Shaper will not come off, and it floats if dropped. If a tether is used, it MUST be strung through the rectangular hole in the front of the unit and tied to the front suction cup handle.
- Clean suction cups on the Wakesurf Edge© Shaper and the contact area on the boat.
- Attach the Wakesurf Edge© Shaper to the opposite side of the rider, at or below the water line near the stern of your boat. Keep the pointy part facing forward.
- Press the handles firmly against boat and flip up the suction engagement levers.
- Give it a shake to ensure it is suctioned firmly to your boat. If not, try again.
- Surf! (Wakesurf Edge© Shaper is not meant for speeds greater than 13 MPH.)
- To detach, flip down engagement handles, and press firmly just above the logo.
- Try attaching at different positions on your boat to tweak the length and shape of the wave.
- Safety first - only wakesurf behind inboard boats!
Questions? Want to become an authorized dealer? Ask away: firstname.lastname@example.org